Vinyl Expressions : How to Layout a Wall Collage

Your source for all things Vinyl!

How to Layout a Wall Collage

With our new store we wanted a kids wall. We talked about a few different designs, but it seemed too random. I wanted to really look amazing.

I tried and tried and tried to come up with a layout, but I just didn't like anything. Then I remembered, Duh, use Picasa! Never heard of Picasa? It's great to simple editing of photos. I love their collage tool! Simply select the photos you want to use in the collage, then pick how you want it sized: 10 x 8 portrait, 5 x 7 landscape... So many options!!! You can also swap the pictures around. I finally came up with 3 layouts I was happy with! Now to pick one and apply the vinyl... (I'll post a done photo soon!)



 
The done wall! We went with the top layout!