Vinyl Expressions : Starting a Vinyl Business: Sales

Your source for all things Vinyl!

Starting a Vinyl Business: Sales

One of the many questions you have when you start a vinyl business is
1)Which card reader to use
2) Where to sell online

I have 1 word for you- SQUARE! 

Square will send you a free card reader (this is for the non-chip cards only).
Their fees are low and they are only per swipe. No other fees. If I don't use it for months, I'm not out anything!
Their customer service is great!

Oh, have I mentioned they have a FREE online store?!?!
I pay absolutely nothing to have an online store! I list as many items as I want and if I sell something Square takes their fee out! It's just that simple.

I've tried on Etsy, but I HATE their listing fees!

Check out my Square Market store here!