Vinyl Expressions : Organize!

Your source for all things Vinyl!

Organize!

I'm an organized person so it came naturally to organize everything in my business- vinyl, orders, files and such.

 My (old) work table. We have since moved.

My order board. As you can see I don't utilize the boxes as planned. X means It's done. O means I need to do it. I usually write the size, color and price in the Notes section. I also write down where I got the order since I get them from different things like Facebook, e-mail and texts. I also break down my orders to do just a few a day so I don't get burned out. That's that the Mon and Tue is for in the blank column.

Files on my computer. Inside those files are more organized files. Word art is sorted alphabetically. So all word art starting with A is in the A file. Images in sorted into files by category (like frames, animals, birds)